Thursday 17 February 2011

Bublé says down with pants

Michael Bublé has unveil that he dislikes having underwear thrown at him on stage.

The Canadian singer says that some fans seems it to be funny when they throw "massive" boxer shorts at him while he is performing.

"I hate underpants on stage," he said. "I usually kick them off as I see them coming. And usually they are massive. People always think they are hilarious and there's a lot of guys who do it now, they come with their wives and they throw boxers. I hate it, whatever. Though it's better than bricks.

"The person who always catches my eye is that one guy whose wife dragged him to the show and he looks like hell. He has that God-help-me look. My goal is to win that one person over. One at a time. I make it my mission."

No comments:

Post a Comment