Tuesday 6 September 2011

Michael Buble release their first Christmas album

Canadian crooner Michael Buble next month (Oc11) will release their first Christmas album.

Leeds Festival tickets online

Bing Crosby White Christmas Christmas Buble fellow Canadian Shania Twain in which he as a couple will perform holiday favorites, including the feature.

The crooner says, "Christmas has always been my favourite time of the year for me and my family, so naturally it's been a dream of mine to make the ultimate Christmas record."

But he believes that a small California heatwave in the middle of a winter to record the song was funny: "We decorated the studio with Christmas lights in the middle of July (11) and that was a big help."

Family newlywed singer's new album is already a big thumbs up.

He adds, "My mother told me it's the best record I ever made."

No comments:

Post a Comment