Wednesday 1 August 2012

Buble's Wife Threw Clothes in Pool!!!

Luisana Lopilato wife of Buble's revealed that she threw his clothes in their swimming pool many times.

The pair got married last April took drastic action to "train" her spouse because she was tired of his messy ways.

She said: "I got so fed up with Michael leaving all his clothes lying on the floor that I threw them all in the swimming pool. 

"I did it several times. I can't say that I have trained him but he tries very hard when he's with me now."

She added to You magazine: "I only beat him in a game we have in Argentina called Metegol - table football - and he didn't like it when I won and said to him 'Today I am your teacher.' "

She said: "I always say it's OK for him to be this romantic idol on stage - that's his job - but not off stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment