Thursday 2 December 2010

Buble Announced Wedding Date


Just like Prince Williams and Kate Middleton another loving couple have decided to tie there knot in April next year.

on NBC’s Today Show,35-year-old singer Michael Buble announced wedding date saying that he and fiancée Luisana Lopilato are planning to get married on Apr. 6.

Micheal who had already announced engagement in January with Argentinian beautiful Luisana Lopilato and now both are going to tie the knot on April 6, 2010.

Joking about the marriage date Michael told the Today show: “I was going to do it on the 29th but I figured I wouldn’t get any press.” as royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is on 29.

Joking about the marriage date Michael told the Today show: “I was going to do it on the 29th but I figured I wouldn’t get any press.” as royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is on 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment