Friday 31 December 2010

Michael Buble: I don’t need to be edgy

When we talked about emotional love songs,Micheal Buble is the name comes into our mind who is very well know for belting out emotional love songs and he has confessed he has no will to push the boundaries with his music.

Micheal Buble clears that the most significant thing to him is to perform songs he feels passionate about and they are often cover versions of his favourite artists.

Micheal admire ‘rat pack’ music band a lot - a group of singers from the 60s including Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. – as well as Bing Crosby and believes that his eagerness for their music will inspire future generations.

“That is what I want to do, I don’t want to be hip or edgy or to do something new,” he said during an interview on British television show Lorraine. “I would love to be the record that kids grow up listening to the same way I grew up listening to Bing Crosby.”

“I have been waiting to make a Christmas album for eight years. My parents had Bing Crosby’s White Christmas album playing through the house all during Christmas,” he explained. “I am so sentimental about the holidays and I am so sentimental when I hear those songs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment