Saturday 8 January 2011

Michael Buble, "I just decline to speak about my love life"

Canadian Singer Michael Buble says that he is never approached by women and can only see his self-deprecating sense of humour as the reason why people would fall for him.

He said: “They don’t approach me and I don't think I'm sexy. If there is anything sexy about me maybe it’s that I’m a goof and I don’t take myself seriously. Isn’t that kind of sexy? If you just take the p**s out of yourself a bit.“I don’t think sexy is, ‘Hi, nice to meet you.’ I sing beautiful songs and I mean what I say.”

Michael nothing in inside due his past girlfriend Emily Blunt in 2008 purpose rumours of his infidelity and he appeared their break-up taught him to be careful about discussing his love life.

He said: “I learned a lot and from now on my private life remains that. I’m not saying you have to be rude about it when people ask, but I just decline to speak about my love life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment