Tuesday 4 January 2011

Michael Bublé shocking for fan's question

Michael Buble has apperaed after misunderstanding a fan he was left in disbelief. He described that he think the female asked him if his ''penis gives lessons" but after then released that he had misheard her question.

He told OK: "Once I had a girl come up to me, and she was 17 or 18, and she looked me right in the eye and said, 'I was wondering if your penis gives lessons. I looked at her and said, 'Pardon me?' I was speechless. I remember saying to my publicist, 'This girl just asked if my penis gives lessons,' and the young girl got very angry with me. She said, 'Not your penis, your pianist. Talk about your ego getting in the way and letting you hear things you want to hear'."

Michael 35 year old, he also added that someone tried to kill him because they were angry that he covers other people's songs. He says: "I did a show in Virginia and he put wire in his hands and said I had stolen music from black people and tried to pop my head off. I went into the audience and he swung at me - I saw the fist and moved and pushed his face back. The FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) came to pick him up and he kicked the window out of the back of the car to get out to get me again. He wanted me dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment